Welcome to CerebralFix, a place where we make FUN!
CerebralFix is committed to protecting your privacy when using any of the applications and games we have made through our own sites or through the many third party sites or platforms that we use.
Data and Information Collected
To operate our services it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
- Information regarding your visits to our website, games or applications, and any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
- Forms filled out by you on our website or third party sites and games and applications that allow us to collect information about you regarding registration, game play, application usage or purchases you make.
- Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
- We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer and your access of the Service (including your internet protocol address) in order to operate, maintain and manage our service.
- Please be advised that if you send messages or post material containing personal information, that information may be collected and used by others.
- You can terminate your account at any time which will remove your profile and other personal information from view. We may keep information about you that is on its system following your termination. Please contact CerebralFix to terminate your account or for any other questions about your personal information.
It is possible that we may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about our website for use by us or our advertisers.
Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer without prompting. The cookie file is stored on your hard drive, where files are transferred to. This information helps us improve our site and services to you.
All computers can block cookies by activating relevant browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under in your internet options. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from out site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, used only to fulfill your request.
We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have consented to such communication.
If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
When processing payments we use secured and industry recognized third parties. We will store information necessary to complete the transactions. Any payment transactions through other parties such as the iStore and Facebook are subject to their own individual policies and procedures.
Personal Data Storage
Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide you safety.
Storage and Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to remain confidential by you, as your responsibility.
Sharing Your Information
If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimize credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
Our games, applications and websites are not intended for the use of children under the age of 13. If any information is inadvertently been gathered then we will take all reasonable steps to permanently delete that data.
Third Party Links
CerebralFix will never request credit card, account ID, password or national ID numbers in a non-secure, unsolicited email or telephone communication.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
Terms governed by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal data.
Please direct enquires to
118 Hereford Street,